Our Other Corporate Investigation Services:
- Is it fraud? Ways to recognise it
- Can I report a fraud or corruption directly to the Authorities?
- What should I do if I suspect my company has been defrauded?
- Should I self-report directly to the Authorities?
- What happens after I report a fraud to the Authorities?
What is corporate fraud?
Fraud occurring within an organisation is known as corporate fraud. This involves deliberate dishonesty to deceive the public, investors or lending companies, usually resulting in financial gain to the criminals or organisation.
Some of the Corporate Frauds can be categorized into:
Investment frauds target individuals. The fraudsters use convincing arguments to make people part with their savings. These types of fraudsters usually want you to invest your money in a company or an opportunity which seems to be offering very high rates of return.
Don’t forget the number one rule in investments: if it looks too good to be true – it probably is!
If you are concerned that fraud might be happening in the organisation where you work or you are a victim of fraud, do call us for more info and consultation. We are here to help you.
Click on the below link to look at some of the Case Studies and type of Frauds that has taken place around the world.