Background checks also known as background screening as well as pre-employment screenings. Background Screening Malaysia is mainly conducted in order to protect your business, clients, and workers. But you must be wondering what exactly it is and why it is important for your business?
The Pre or post Employment Screening and checks are mainly done in order to check whether the prospective employee is trustworthy enough to protect all the confidential as well as sensitive information and administer the financial resources of your business.
Though there are many companies who offer Background Screening Malaysia services but MVD is the best where professionals work seriously to resolve whether the job candidate has any kind of criminal tendencies or character flaws that might limit their efficiency or hurt the employer like cause danger to the staff or destroy your company’s status.
For a business manager or owner, it can very difficult to know every process of the inner workings of a background check. Background check is mainly the complete review of a person’s civil, educational, criminal, and commercial and sometimes also the financial history.
Pre or post Employment Screening and checks are performed by different businesses in order to verify and validate the information that was offered by the latent staff member. A survey was conducted which stated that before hiring, 70% of employers needed a background check.
Background checks are important for every business in order to ensure the safety of its company, employees as well as clients. It also helps in ensuring that the candidate has been sincere in its revelation as well as prove the good character of the budding candidate.
Types of background checks
The type of background check held before employment mainly depends on the industry or the requirement of a particular position. Here are some of the types of background checks:
- Credit reports: This is conducted to verify the bankruptcies or delinquencies.
- Medical records: It is carried out to know about a person’s physical ability to carry out specific job duties.
- Criminal records: This test is conducted to check the past criminal activity, pending cases and active warrants of the candidate.
- Citizenship or legal working status: This check is done to know the working status of a social security number in order to avoid fraud. There are many states that make use of the E-verify program to attain this.
- Drug tests: This one is performed by utilizing a DOT five-panel drug test which checks amphetamines, cannabinoids, phencyclidine, benzoylecgonine, and opiates.
Thus, using the information which is provided by different background checks can be very helpful for a business to make a hard as well as a judgment about a candidate. One of the helpful tools adjudication matrixes can be used by the companies to view the effective results of a background check.
Apart from all this, you can take the assistance of MVD who provides amazing and effective background checks services under the supervision of professionals at a reasonable price.